6.7.11

PAPER FOLDS.

I am in love with paper folds. All kinds, even the really simple made by myself.
For me this one were a little bit difficult to fold, perhaps for a weavingstructure.
I like the complexity where the folds goes up and down just after each other.
An artist I am crazy about is Richard Sweeney. He makes the most wonderful and complex folds, also for big installations.
On flickr one of my contacts is the japanese Professor Yoshinobu Miyamoto who is an architect.

His foldings and paper cuts is absolutly wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing technique, I can not believe my eyes. Really there is no limit to creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Blandina,
    I simple love paper folds as you get so much out of it. Structure, but also the the shadows. Amazing.

    Thank you for the links you send me. I appreciate it.

    Karina

    ReplyDelete