27.3.12

SPRING.

Springtime!!
Finally it's here. I have been longed for the flowers to start to come up from the ground. This is one of my favorites, in Denmark it's called a Perlehyacint. I like the way it's possible to see the little fingers inside the flowers. It's smell is so beautiful.
The first flowers on my balcony.
My Geraniums have just started to explode with leaves and soon I can put out my Pelargoniums from it's winter inside.
As you probably already know I'm in love with indigo and white. This is my Saki-ori, bought at a fleamarket in Kyoto. It's hanging at my studio. There I love beeing surrounded by the things and textiles I love. One of my walls is dedicated to my Textile Letters.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers and a lovely blog, happy to have found it. Hope the sun is shining where you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this kind of plant when I was a child, we had the garden full of it, it brings good memories to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice blog! It is so delicate and inspiring!
    I like indigo and white too.
    Here at Spain we let the pelargoniums outdoors all the year ;)

    ReplyDelete